Work with us
Why work with us?
If you are looking to connect with the elemental community, raise awareness of your innovative solutions, launch a new product, or present your experts as thought leaders to our elemental community, get in touch.
Are you looking to present your experts as thought-leaders or make connections with the elemental community?
Over 8,000 people have joined one of our popular webinar sessions in the last 12 months.
Join our programme of digital festivals:
- 12th September – decarbonising rural homes
- 13th September – resident engagement and decarbonisation
- 26th September – the smart home ecosystem – optimising EV charging with heating and controls
- 27th September – delivering EV infrastructure: what local authority, housing and commercial customers really want
Decarbonising education estates
- 10th October – meeting the heat demand in schools
- 11th October – energy and water efficiency in schools and colleges
Decarbonising healthcare buildings
- 17th October – balancing carbon reduction and budgets in heating and cooling
- 18th October – widening the sustainability horizons in healthcare
To speak to us about our digital festivals and find out more about the topics we’re covering, contact David Ventris-Field – email@example.com or 07796 014146
- Run your own interactive webinars or panel discussion hosted by our elemental team
- Talk to us about your own webinar – contact David Ventris-Field
Share your story, product launch or insight via a series of communications across the website, newsletter, email and social media.
Meet with the elemental community at InstallerSHOW at the NEC on the 25-27 June 2024. Be part of live panel discussions and presentations on topics such as decarbonising buildings, smart building and achieving net zero. Or you can have a presence in the exhibition.
Talk to us about getting actively involved:
To speak to us about commercial partnerships, contact David Ventris-Field – firstname.lastname@example.org or 07796014146
To speak to us about contributing a story or speaking, contact Lucy Dixon – email@example.com
"elemental’s theatres at InstallerSHOW, and fantastic webinars, have provided the platform for BEAMA to really put a spotlight on some of the critical issues facing the supply chain as we move towards Net Zero. BEAMA are proud of our ongoing partnership with elemental, and we look forward to building on this relationship together in the future."
"Working with the elemental team has provided Altecnic with great opportunities to connect with engineers and specifiers through in-depth technical webinars and panel discussions. We particularly appreciate the team’s ability to ‘keep the conversations going’ with in-person events like Installer, blogs, and social media posts that really extend our engagement and reach."