elemental is back at Birmingham’s NEC for InstallerSHOW next week – 27th to 29th June – so here’s our guide to getting the most out of YOUR visit.
With 10 live content areas, over 450 exhibitors and 160 speakers, you certainly won’t struggle for interesting things to do at InstallerSHOW, but you might need a little help making sure you maximise your time with us at the NEC. Here are seven tips that will come in handy.
- Plan your day(s) – have a good read through our preview to make sure you know what’s happening on the day (or days) that you’re visiting, and make a list of the exhibitors, features and sessions that you don’t want to miss, and where they are in the hall.
- Leave some time for discovery – it is a really smart move to leave enough time for spontaneous wandering through the exhibition, so that new discoveries can be made. Exploring the stands and the content areas means you’ll find innovative new products and solutions to help decarbonise your buildings.
- Follow us on social for updates – make sure you’re following elemental and the InstallerSHOW social feeds– whether that’s Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn or TikTok, we’ll be sharing highlights from the show throughout the three days. Tag us in your own posts too, it’s a great way to expand your virtual network and meet other show visitors.
- Download the app – our new InstallerSHOW app has the full timetable of seminars and panel discussions, and you can create your own tailored itinerary by adding sessions to your calendar.There is also a handy map so you can work out where everything is and plot your route!
- Attend one of the MANY networking and social events – there are plenty of opportunities to catch up with industry contacts, and make new ones, throughout the show. For example, on Wednesday 28th at 4pm, we are hosting elemental drinks at 4pm. Email email@example.com for details. There is also the first ever meet-up of the Women In Heat Pumps group on Tuesday 27th.
- Back to basics – take pictures of everything. The names of interesting companies and products and particularly inspiring speakers can be documented with your phone’s camera, making it much easier to follow up with people and organisations post-show. Also, InstallerSHOW is not a small event – it has grown 75% in floor space since last year – so make sure you’re wearing comfy shoes!
- After the show – we’d love to hear your feedback about the event, so we can continue to make it the best day out for those working on building decarbonisation. Share your comments with us, whether that’s on social media or on your own blogs and websites.
Join us at InstallerSHOW 27th to 29th June at the NEC in Birmingham. Free tickets: installer-2023-visitor.reg.buzz