27/09/2023 10:00 amRegister to attend
Sponsored by Compleo Charging Solutions UK
The government remains intent on being the fastest decarboniser of road transport in Europe and it has set out an ambition for ‘a robust, fair and scalable charging network, with a goal for 300,000 public chargers by 2030 and 6000 rapid chargers for major roads by 2035..
New legislation also requires operators to deliver 99% reliability in their public chargers or face significant fines.
But what is the view from the sharp end on how EV infrastructure is being rolled out?
Our expert panelists will be discussing:
- What do the customers, both public and commercial, require from their charging technology?
- How are local authorities doing on the obligation to have a charging strategy?
- What does the supply chain need to do to deliver infrastructure at pace?
- What obstacles remain in the realm of policy, finance and logistics
- Do we now have confidence that charging technology is robust and reliable?
Hosted by Jess Shanahan
- James Cowan, Head of Sales for Compleo Charging Solutions UK
- Matt Adams, Transport Policy Manager, Recharge UK/REA
- Ali Khan, UK EV Business Development & Sales Manager, Vestel
- Mark Winn, Head of EV Strategy, SMS plc